Remotely working from home during Coronavirus – COVID-19 Crisis.
- Millions of employees are remotely working from home during Coronavirus – COVID-19 pandemic.
- As the Coronavirus – COVID-19 continues to spread, every organisation should encourage employees to work remotely from home.
- Remotely working from home can initially be a bit of the challenges and the benefits of remote work outweigh the inconvenience.
As long as it is handled the right way, your organisation can be as productive as ever.
– Here are 6 tips to prepare your self and team for telecommuting:
- Proper Technology.
- Secure Connections.
- Clear Expectations.
- Communications Programs.
- Testing Effectiveness.
– Also, These will help you make sure that you are successful, both at getting your work done and at maintaining your mental well being:
- Defined Your Working Hours.
- Designate a Home Office.
- Get Dressed.
- Build Transitions Into Work.
- Do not Get Too Sucked in Anything Else.
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate…
- Do not Forget to Socialize.
– Long term: How to become a 100% remote company for the long.
- Boost transparency and communication across the organization.
- Work in short, fast increments and iterate regularly.
- Allow people to provide input but designate an empowered decision-maker.
- Get leadership buy-in and ensure they lead by example.
- Create a robust handbook and live by it.
Stay Home, Stay Safe! ♥
Any query? Please share your thoughts in the comments below. Glad to help you!
Was this page helpful? Do not forget to share this post!